- Tenants : Students Tenants : Pets
- Date Available: 06.08.2019
Home Report £260,000
Over £60,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Property Description *
His two bedroom second floor apartment forms part of a refurbished modern development and is completed to the highest standards. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, spacious open plan lounge leading to a dining kitchen and bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system, landscaped gardens and residents’ car parking . This property offers a great opportunity to purchase superior quality accommodation at a greatly reduced price.
6.81m (22’4″) x 4.11m (13’5″)
5.28m (17’3″) x 3.26m (10’8″)
4.75m (15’7″) x 3.45m (11’3″)
2.59m (8’5″) x 2.08m (6’9″)
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
- Sea view
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.